一样的英文 一样用英语怎么说

一样的英文 一样用英语怎么说

结果都一样:病毒都会死。

The result is the same: The virus dies.

《王牌特工:特工学院》《Kingsman: The Secret Service》

跟任何正常人一样啊。

The same way any normal person would.

《生活大爆炸 第六季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》

你应该知道这是不一样的地方。

You know that they're not the same place.

《白日梦想家》《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》

我们的感觉都一样。现如今我们的确都一样,大部分都一样。

We feel the same. We are the same these days, for the most part.

《西部世界 第一季》《Westworld Season 1》

如果速度是一样的话,而距离却不一样,那花的时间将也不一样。

And if the speed is the same while the distance is different, this means the time taken will be different as well.

《TED教育》《TED-Ed》

他也一样,如果是你死了,他也会在这儿问一样的问题。

And he did the same. And if you'd have died instead of him, he'd be here asking exactly the same questions.

《唐顿庄园 第六季》《Downton Abbey Season 6》

你和我穿得一样啊!

You're wearing the same shirt.

《老友记 第十季》《Friends Season 10》

我们的人生道路方向一样,我比他晚了30年,但终点都是一样。

Our trains are on the same track, okay? Yeah, sure, I'm coming up 30 years behind him, but the stops are all the same.

《老友记 第二季》《Friends Season 2》

听清楚了没有,福雷斯?你和其它人是一样的,你并没有什么不一样。

Did you hear what I said, Forrest? You're the same as everybody else. You are no different.

《阿甘正传》《Forrest Gump》

是啊,你们都一样。你们全体留堂!

Yeah, you're all the same. Detention, all of you!

《女孩成长记 第二季》《Girl Meets World Season 2》

我们并不一样!明白了吗?现在离开这里

We are not the same! Understand? Now, get out.

《汽车总动员》《Cars》

如果我们和你一样,含着银汤匙出身,即使不比你优秀,至少也能和你一样。

And if we was born with the same silver spoon up our arses, we would do just as well as you, if not better.

《王牌特工:特工学院》《Kingsman: The Secret Service》

你们很紧张,我理解大家一开始都一样。

You're nervous. I get it. We were all the same way.

《行尸走肉 第四季》《The Walking Dead S4》

我也要一样的,还要一个给猪爸爸的,谢谢。

The same for me and one for Daddy Pig, please.

《小猪佩奇(精选版)》《Peppa Pig》

我不知道,妈妈不在厨房感觉就是不一样。

I don't know. It's just not the same without Mom in the kitchen.

《老友记第一季》《Friends Season 1》

完全一样!我为他道歉,他很怂,但是我不。

The same! I apologize for him. He is weak. I am not.

《女孩成长记 第三季》《Girl Meets World Season 3》

为什么不行?因为什么都相信,就跟什么都不信一样。

Why not? Because believing in everything at the same time is the same as not believing in anything at all.

《少年派的奇幻漂流》《Life of Pi》

后来他和波特一起生下了你,我料到你们会一个样,你跟他一样怪,跟他一样不正常。

Then she met that Potter, and then she had you and I knew you would be the same. Just as strange, just as abnormal.

《哈利·波特与魔法石》《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》

无论是隔壁,还是世界的某个角落在绿洲都是一样的。

Next door, around the world, it's all the same in the OASIS.

《头号玩家》《Ready Player One》

并知道他们也和你经历过一样的事。

And knowing that someone else is going through the same thing you are.

《老友记 第三季》《Friends Season 3》

相关推荐

如何下载传奇电脑版?下载方法详细教程!
bat365手机版app

如何下载传奇电脑版?下载方法详细教程!

📅 08-25 👀 1642
app store一直要验证付款方式,一直验证失败
365app下载365足球网站

app store一直要验证付款方式,一直验证失败

📅 06-29 👀 9870
ipad开不了机了怎么办?iPad无法开机?别急,这里有详细解决方案!